· Eye contact: contact with eyes causes irritation, redness and pain in the eye.
· Contact with skin causes skin irritation and redness, itching and pain associated with.
· Swallowing and eating: Eat random urea stomach irritation, nausea, vomiting, agitation, diarrhea, headache and unconscious.
· Inhalation: Inhalation of this substance can cause respiratory tract irritation and symptoms such as a sore throat, coughing, sneezing and shortness of breathing. The substance can be absorbed into the bloodstream, which then caused symptoms similar to eat it.
· Fire: Not combustible.
· Explosion: Dust urea is non-explosive.
· Eye contact: Do not let the victim rub his eyes. Immediately rinse eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Raise your upper and lower eyelids. See your doctor.
· Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated stand for 20 minutes with lukewarm water until the contamination is removed. Contaminated clothing and shoes in pairs.
· Swallowing and eating: Never has something Nkhvranyd to an unconscious person. When consciousness his mouth washed with clean water and do not induce vomiting. 4-2 cups filled with water or milk to drink to sober person. If vomiting occurs naturally back into the water and see your doctor.
· Inhalation: take the injured person to fresh air and pollution generator supplier if the casualty is breathing artificial respiration and oxygen if the victims breathing becomes difficult. Then see your doctor.
· Medical information: weak acids such as acetic acid and propionic acid can be used as antidote, housing and chemical stimuli used.
· Skin protection: Use proper gloves, long sleeves and pants or overalls suitable to be used at work.
· Eye protection: face and eye protection when working with urea by glasses and masks is recommended.
· Body protection: Use a mask, gloves fit, long sleeves and pants or overalls suitable to be used at work.
· Respiratory protection: speed out of the contaminated environment and be exposed to fresh air. If not breathing should be given artificial respiration if breathing should be oxygen.
Storage: in a cool, dry, ventilated environment, away from incompatible materials and high-risk environments maintained.
Urea | Urea
Sales of urea, urea prices, buy urea